Are you tired of the hassle of boiling eggs on the stove? Well, an electric egg boiler or egg boiler machine may be the solution to your problems! With the ability to boil multiple eggs at once, these handy kitchen appliances save you time and effort. In this post, we’ll be taking a look at the top 10 best electric egg boilers in India of 2023. So, if you’re in the market for an electric egg boiler, here are our top picks.
Top 10 Best Electric Egg Boiler in India of 2023
KENT 16020 Instant Egg Boiler | 3 Boiling Modes | Upto 7 Egg at a Time | Automatic Operation | Easy and Quick Operation | Overheat Protection
Simxen Egg Boiler Electric Automatic Off 7 Egg Poacher for Steaming, Cooking Also Boiling and Frying 400 W (Blue, Pink)
KENT 16069 Super Egg Boiler 400 Watts | Boils Upto 6 Eggs at a Time | 3 Boiling Modes | Stainless Steel Body and Heating Plate | Automatic Turn-Off
SOFLIN Egg Boiler Electric Automatic Off 7 Egg Poacher for Steaming, Cooking, Boiling and Frying (400 Watts, Blue)
Lifelong 2-in1 Egg Boiler and Poacher 500-Watt (Transparent and Silver Grey), Boil 8 eggs, Poach 4 eggs, Easy to clean| 3 Boiling Modes, Stainless Steel Body and Heating Plate, Automatic Turn-Off
MILTON Smart Egg Boiler 360-Watts (Transparent and Silver Grey), Boil Up to 7 Eggs
Wipro Vesta Electric Egg Boiler, 360 Watts, 3 Boiling Modes, Stainless Steel Body and Heating Plate, Boils up to 7 Eggs at a time, Automatic Shut Down, White, Standard (VB021070)
Themisto 350 Watts Egg Boiler-Blue
Borosil Electric Egg Boiler, 7 Egg Capacity, For Hard, Soft, Medium Boiled Eggs, Steamed Vegetables, Transparent Lid, Stainless Steel Exterior (360 Watts)
Zuvexa Egg Boiler Poacher Automatic Off Steaming, Cooking, Boiling Double Layer 14 Egg Boiler (Multicolor)…
Our team has invested a considerable amount of time and effort into identifying and selecting the best electric egg boiler machines currently available in the market. We are delighted to present our carefully chosen picks and hope that you have found them to your liking. As you embark on your shopping journey, we wish you all the best and hope that our expert curation has made your selection process a little easier.
1. How to boil eggs in egg boiler?
- Fill the egg boiler with the recommended amount of water as mentioned in the instructions manual.
- Pierce the large end of each egg with a pin to prevent them from cracking during the boiling process.
- Place the eggs on the egg tray or egg holders provided with the egg boiler.
- Cover the egg boiler with its lid and turn it on.
- Set the desired time for boiling the eggs as per your preference. Few models are automatic.
- Once the timer goes off, switch off the egg boiler and carefully remove the lid.
- Use a tong or a spoon to remove the eggs from the egg tray or egg holders.
- Place the boiled eggs in cold water to stop the cooking process and make them easy to peel.
- Gently tap the eggs on a hard surface and peel them under running water for ease.
Following these steps will help you boil eggs perfectly in an egg boiler.